Car Accident Lawyers Hollywood, FL
Accident Attorneys serving all of Florida, including Palm Beach County, Broward County & Miami-Dade County.
Car accidents are far too common and just one careless driver on the road can put all other drivers at risk. If you or a loved one has experienced a car accident and are suffering from injury, car damages, lost wages, and medical bills, call the car accident lawyers at Scher and Scher Law Group, P.A. to set up a free consultation. We will personally sit down with you and discuss your case as if we have already taken it on.
From pre-suit through trial, the personal injury lawyers at Scher and Scher Law Group, P.A. have resolved hundreds of personal injury cases, returning settlements totaling over $50 million. The Scher and Scher Law Group has a strong working relationship with all of the major insurance carriers, including Allstate Insurance Company, GEICO, State Farm Insurance and Progressive Casualty Insurance Company, to help get you the maximum resolution for your case.
Scher & Scher Law Group can handle any auto accidents in Florida, not just the South Florida metropolitan area.
Having the right legal representation can make all the difference. As experienced personal injury lawyers, Scher and Scher Law Group, P.A. have gained extensive experience in dealing with automobile accident cases all over Florida.
Common Causes of Car Accidents
Car accidents can happen in Hollywood, Florida for many reasons. The actual cause of an accident might not be immediately apparent, which is why it’s important to consult a car accident lawyer to make sure you get the help you need.
According to the department of Florida Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles, there were more than 400,000 accidents in the state of Florida in 2018.
Potential car accident causes include:
- Poor, uneven, or hazardous road surfaces
- Mechanical issues
- Road rage
- Driver intoxication
- Distracted drivers
- Bad weather conditions
- Violating traffic laws
What are the Benefits of Hiring a Car Accident Lawyer?
Navigating the aftermath of a car accident is an overwhelming time. Hiring an attorney can help you overcome your losses, regardless of the severity of your accident. Our law firm can help you understand your legal options after an accident and deal with your insurance company to help your car accident case reach a fair settlement.
To prove your case and protect you under Florida Law, your car accident lawyer will:
- Aggressively represent your case in court
- Retain copies of your medical services recorded after the car accident
- Retain police records from the accident
- Gather evidence to prove the other party responsible for negligence
How to Prove Who Was at Fault in a Car Accident
At Scher and Scher Law Group, P.A., we listen to your case in detail upon your free consultation. We discuss the details to determine your case’s validity as it pertains to negligence resulting in personal injury. In most cases, asking a few questions to determine who may have been at fault in a car accident include:
- Were any traffic laws violated during the crash?
- Could any eyewitnesses testify on your behalf?
- Was the other driver under the influence?
- What does the official police report indicate?
- Was this accident a result of road rage?
Commonly Asked Questions
After being in an accident, some of the most common questions posed by clients to Scher and Scher Law Group, P.A. are:
- Who is going to pay for my medical bills?
- Will I be compensated for any time I miss from work?
- If I am partially at fault for the accident, can I still recover money?
- What exactly are bodily injury (BI) insurance and uninsured motorist (UM) insurance?
- Who will pay for the damage to my vehicle?
- What is meant by needing a “permanent impairment” to receive compensation for pain and suffering?
All these questions and more will be answered when you schedule your free consultation with the Scher and Scher Law Group to meet face to face with an attorney. Remember, if the Scher and Scher Law Group cannot obtain a recovery for you, then you owe the law firm nothing.
“The Scher Thing”
You pay nothing until we settle your case!
We assist with vehicle repair free of charge
Accident happened today? Speak to an attorney today.
Phone availability 24/7